mardi 28 octobre 2008

RUMBLE FISH


RUMBLE FISH (USA 1993)
7.32 GB | DVD9 | PAL | 94 Min
English (DD 5.1) | Italian (DD 5.1) | French (DD 2.0) |Spinnash(DD 2.0)
Television rarely provides film certificates as a guide, and so I must confess to having first seen Rumble Fish when I was considerably younger than its "18" certificate. Crowbarred into the middle of a season of 50s biker movies, I mistakenly BELIEVED this black and white film to have been made during that era. Innate stupidity and unfamiliarity with cinema at that time meant I failed to recognise such contemporary actors as Matt Dillon, Mickey Rourke and Nicolas Cage. To this end I came to the conclusion that with its earthy language, slight sexual content and violence, Rumble Fish was a movie way ahead of its time. Its parting rhetoric, really just a flimsy song by an ex-member of The Police, seemed to wrap the whole thing up and imbue it with meaning...

Details....

Aucun commentaire: